Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Ben-isms
We had Ben's 2nd birthday party this last weekend, and I've been too busy to post pictures, so for now I'll post the quiz we had for guests at the party. It lists Ben's unique pronunciations of words, and you're supposed to guess what you think he might be saying. Feel free to take a crack at it; if you do as well as my mom did, I'll send you the same prize I gave her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like a challenge, though a prize isn't necessary (assuming I did as well as your mom).
1. "W"
2. okay
3. Juice
4. triangle? (total guess on this one)
5. tickle
6. Daddy
7. fruit
8. orange
9. draw
10. dog
11. shoes
12. green
I think you got a few more right than my mom! Here are the ones you didn't get:
4. Meow
5. Triangle
8. Milk
Prizes coming your way soon.
Sorry, I misspoke; Mom actually got the same number right as you! Once I realized she "won" at the party, I didn't keep track!
Post a Comment